Dear Coffee Family,
The safety and health of our customers and employees remains our top priority. As a community, we are all dealing with the COVID-19 crisis. We want to ensure our customers that we remain committed to delivering the premium quality products that you know and love. We are taking immediate steps to ensure our teams remain safe, as well as our products. Our facility continues to operate at the highest standards as we adhere and comply with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and SQF Food Safety Regulations.
Enhanced safety measures:
- Regularly disinfecting all workstations, meeting rooms and high touch areas.
- Making hand sanitizer available to our teams, partners and visitors.
- Suspended domestic and international travel.
- Restricted non-air travel.
- Suspended coffee sampling events.
- Ensuring our employees have the necessary information they need to stay healthy.
- As a precautionary measure, a team member who feels ill, has an ill family member, has traveled internationally or has been in close contact with someone who traveled internationally, is required to work remotely for at least 14 days.
- We are taking preventive measures to reduce the number of people in our office to minimize exposure.
- We have canceled non-essential events such as sampling events to minimize community exposure.
We are a Family and together we will get through this crisis. We wish you all the best. Take care of yourself and each other.
Jose A. Gaviña
CFO, 3rd Generation