Take your Cold Brew to the Next Level
Cold brew consumption has grown more than 80% since 2018* and it continues to grow. The continued interest in cold brew is fueled by millennials who prefer cold coffee. Cold brew has been adopted very quickly as an alternative option to hot and iced coffee due to its non-heat steeping method that delivers a smooth, sweet taste.
Cold brew’s low acidity and smooth taste make it a delicious stand-alone drink or a perfect base to add flavors and milk alternatives, fulfilling different consumer “need states”. Take your cold brew to the next level by experimenting and showcasing its versatility with the following trends:
- Flavor sweeteners: Try the classics — brown sugar, coconut, mint to on-trend boozy type flavors — bourbon caramel, coffee liqueur
- Smoothie with a healthy boost
- Coffee cocktails
Cinnamon Dulce Cold Brew
- 8 oz. Gaviña® Cold Brew (diluted 1:1)
- 1 oz. Torani® Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup
- Splash of Califia® Barista Blend Almond Milk
- Torani® Puremade Caramel Sauce
- Whipped cream
Fill a 12 oz. cold cup with ice. Pour cold brew, add syrup, and stir. Finish with a splash of almond milk and top with whipped cream and caramel sauce.